- Study Bibles
- Bible Study Resources
- Online Libraries
- Bible Study Software
- Christian Magazines
- Doctrines and Position Papers
How to study the Bible
Click on the image to visit WikiHow site
Going Deeper: Inductive Bible Study
Click on the image to visit Inductive Study site
Online Study Bibles
A Study Bible has plenty of extra resources such as footnotes, cross-references to other Bible passages with a related theme, maps, explanatory notes, et cetera.
- The NET Bible - with more than 60,000 notes
- The Blue Letter Bible - with extensive research tools
- The ESV Study Bible
- Greek Inter-linear New Testament and other tools
- Cross-References: Treasury of Scripture Knowledge
- Hindi Study Bible - हिन्दी पवित्र शास्त्र
Bible Study Resources
- Daily Devotional Readings:
Choose one of these devotional books that you may read daily to supplement your Bible reading and study. Each devotiona book given below has its own purpose and flavour. Feel free to explore and choose one that is most suited to your needs.
Bible/Theological dictionaries are some of the most useful resouces. In each dictionary, topics or words are arranged alphabetically. Click on the link to each alphabet to get a list of words under that alphabet.
- Baker Evangelical Dictionary of Biblical Theology
- Easton's Bible Dictionary
- Hitchcock's Bible Names [and Meanings]
It is useful to locate the towns, regions, rivers, seas and other geographical features that you read about in the Bible. It will help us understand the language of the Bible and appreciate the journeys undertaken by our Patriarchs, Jesus and the apostles.
- Strong’s Concordance is a Bible concordance, an index of every word in the King James Version (KJV), constructed under the direction of James Strong. Strong first published his Concordance in 1890, while professor of exegetical theology at Drew Theological Seminary.
- Young’s Analytical Concordance to the Bible is a concordance compiled by Robert Young and first published in 1879.
- The New Testament Gateway: The New Testament Gateway is the directory of academic internet resources on the New Testament, hosted by Logos Bible Software and edited by Mark Goodacre. Browse or search annotated links on everything connected with the academic study of the New Testament and Christian Origins.
Click on the image to visit Catholic Encyclopedia site
- Vast collection of letters from Early Church Father, Church Creeds, commentaries, historical documents, hymns, works of literature, et cetera, from the first century AD to the nineteenth century!
Click on the image to visit CCEL site
Bible Study Software
- Various versions of Bibles, search tools, study resources, and more!
- English Language
Doctrines of Churches
- Position Papers of the Assemblies of God
- Abstinence from Alcohol
- Apostles and Prophets
- Assurance of Salvation
- Baptism in the Holy Spirit
- The Doctrine of Creation
- Church Mission and Peacemaking
- Qualifications and Responsibilities of Deacons and Trustees
- Can Born-Again Believers be Demon Possessed?
- Ministry to People With Disabilities - A Biblical Perspective
- Divine Healing
- Divorce and Remarriage
- Endtime Revival — Spirit-Led and Spirit-Controlled
- Eternal Punishment
- A Biblical Perspective on Gambling
- Homosexuality, Marriage, and Sexual Identity
- Inspiration, Inerrancy, and Authority of Scripture
- Kingdom of God
- Pentecostal Ministry and Ordination
- Positive Confession, The Believer And…
- Rapture of the Church
- Reformed Theology, A Response to…
- Sanctity of Human Life - Abortion and Reproductive Issues
- Sanctity of Human Life - Suicide and Euthanasia
- The Role of Women in Ministry
- Transgenderism, Transsexuality, And Gender Identity
- Worship in the Bible